Mireen 이 여기 있다! ㅋㅋㅋ
Kays. Enough for the crapping.
Proud to announce that my trip to South Korea for
study is probably confirmed!
So far, I went to read up universities as listed below:
Korea Foreign Studies University
Korea National University
HEOL. Just realised I researched that much..
After surveying like 10 university in Seoul for Korean language
programmes, I have decided to study in Sungkyunkwan university..
1. School fees moderately better, affordable compared to the more famous university such as SKY (Seoul University, Korea National University and Yonsei University)
2. Nearer to the cities or rather shopping.. Dongdaemun, Myeongdong..
3. Friends recommended this university.
4. One of the schools that are enrich with culture? Probably I guess, since in the past Joseon, the only school is called Sungkyunkwan
5. I got quite a lot of living information from their website..
If you wish to study in Korea, stay on for more blog post updates! ^^v